Thanks to the advanced manufacturing technology of the Semilac UV hybrid gel polish, it is the highest quality among all nail gel products due to using prepared pigments which are specially selected to give them a vibrant colour. If you don't have time to paint your nails every few days, then Semilac nail gel polish is the perfect product for you. You can create a variety of designs that will stay on over two weeks without flaking or chipping.
Removing Semilac gel polish is easy and safe for your nails. All you need to do is soak the nail polish with acetone and gently wipe it off the nails, leaving them squeaky clean for another gorgeous design.
How to apply Semilac Gel Polish:
1. Lightly file your nail with a Polishing Block.
2. Apply primer to remove any oils from your nail plate.
3. Apply a thin layer of base coat and cure in the UV/LED lamp.
4. Apply a coat of selected colour, then cure in a UV/LED lamp. (darker colours may require longer curing time).
5. Apply a second coat of colour and cure in the lamp.
6. Finally, apply with a coat of top coat and cure under UV/LED lamp.
7. Finish with wiping off the sticky layer with a Cleaner.
How to Remove Semilac Gel Polish:
1. To remove Semilac gel polish from the nails, roughen the glossy layer of gel polish with a file.
2. Soak a Nail Wraps with Remover or Acetone, wrap tightly around the finger and allow to work for about seven minutes.
3. If there are leftovers of the gel polish, remove them with a wooden stick, metal pusher or Semilac Striper.
Lamp UV LED 3 W – 2 x 60 sec.
Lamp UV LED 6 W – 45 sec.
Lamp UV LED 9 W – 30 sec.
Lamp UV LED 24 W – 30 sec.
Lamp UV LED 36 W – 30 sec.
Lamp UV LED 48/24 W – 30 sec.
Lamp UV 36 W – 120 sec.
PLEASE NOTE: The colours in the pictures may differ from the actual ones due to the individual settings of the monitor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.