The Semilac nail drill is a professional cosmetic device that is designed to facilitate and improve, and as a result, accelerate the work of a nail technician.
Main features of the e-file:
- Simple drill bit replacement system
- Efficient and quiet operation without vibration
- The direction of rotation adjustment with an intuitive switch
- Speed control by means of a knob or pedal
- Four drill bits for levelling and shaping, nail polishing, precise engraving of decorations on the nail enhancement
The kit includes:
- Electric e-file (handle torque: 4.8 cm)
- Power supply with speed controller
- Set of four drill bits (1mm, 2mm, 3mm and 9mm)
- Speed control pedal
- Spare parts
STEP-BY-STEP e-file use.
The Semilac e-file is a professional device for preparing the nail plate, cuticle work as well as for removing hybrid or gel manicure. In order to use the e-file properly and achieve the best results, we encourage you to take part in training course and follow the procedure recommended below.
1. Connect the power supply cable to the e-file. If you want to use the foot part of the nail drill - connect the pedal (with its cable).
2. Then connect the handle to the e-file. Later, simply insert the selected drill bit into slot in the handpiece and turn the centre of the handle to secure it, stabilise and hold the handle at the selected height.
3. Use the power supply to connect the nail drill to the power. Press the ON / OFF button and use the knob to select the appropriate speed of rotation (if the foot option is not connected). To change the direction of rotation of the e-file, switch the FWD / REV button.
4. The e-file is ready for operation. Remember that the drill bit should not be held perpendicular to the nail when performing the treatment.